Login to your FundsIndia account, click on reports and download your capital gains statement. When filing returns and paying tax, you can use this to declare any capital gains.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?