The super savings account enables customers to potentially earn higher returns than their savings bank accounts. Customers also get a free ATM+debit card to use at merchant outlets and for easy access to funds with instant withdrawal facility on all days, 24*7. All this comes with just an initial investment of Rs. 1000 and zero lock-in. Additional investments in the Super Savings Account can be made from Rs. 500 onward.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a debit card?
- Are there any charges for opening/closing a Super Savings Account?
- What are the benefits of the Super Savings account?
- How much can I instantly redeem?
- Can I do a SIP in a Super Savings Account?
- Can NRIs invest in the Super Savings Account?
- Who can open a Super Savings Account and how?
- Is the Super Savings Account right for me?
- Will I get access to internet banking for Super Savings Account?
- Will I get a fixed return in Super Savings Account?