Click on “Mutual Funds” in the menu options on the left, then click on “Home”. On the screen on the right, you will now find various options that you can explore regarding mutual funds. Click on the third tab on the top, “Recommended funds” (next to Home and Search) to access our research recommended funds. You can also click on Recent Picks, to access informative articles from our research desk including fund reviews, recommendations and much more.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my FundsIndia account password?
- How do I update my existing bank details, or add a new account?
- How do I add more investors to my existing account?
- How do I download forms and other documents?
- How do I download reports pertaining to my mutual fund holdings?
- How do I start a new SIP?
- How do I make additional investments?
- How do I make a new investment?
- How do I view research recommended funds on the portal?
- How do I view the summary of my investments?