For starting a SIP, click on Mutual Funds > Systematic Plans and choose the kind of SIP you’d like to start. Thereafter, you can set a monthly SIP date, pick the funds you prefer, and make payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my FundsIndia account password?
- How do I update my existing bank details, or add a new account?
- How do I add more investors to my existing account?
- How do I download forms and other documents?
- How do I download reports pertaining to my mutual fund holdings?
- How do I start a new SIP?
- How do I make additional investments?
- How do I make a new investment?
- How do I view research recommended funds on the portal?
- How do I view the summary of my investments?