Once you’ve logged in, click on the “View Details” button, which will take you to the page where you can find all your investment details. Alternatively, you can also access it by My Investments > Summary.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my FundsIndia account password?
- How do I update my existing bank details, or add a new account?
- How do I add more investors to my existing account?
- How do I download forms and other documents?
- How do I download reports pertaining to my mutual fund holdings?
- How do I start a new SIP?
- How do I make additional investments?
- How do I make a new investment?
- How do I view research recommended funds on the portal?
- How do I view the summary of my investments?