You may add any number of accounts as add investors, whereas you can add a maximum of up-to three people for a joint investment account with FundsIndia. You need to have these investor accounts already registered and activated in your account in order to avail this feature. Here’s how you can set up a joint investor account with FundsIndia:
- Log in to your FundsIndia account.
- Click on the ‘My Accounts’ option in the top menu.
- Choose the option ‘Joint Account’ from the left menu.
- If the new investor’s account has been created and activated, then his name will appear in the drop-down list under ‘Secondary Applicant’.
- Select his name, and click ‘Add’.
Voilà! Your joint FundsIndia investor account has been created and you can start investing with it right away.