The primary investor’s bank account will be used as the default bank account for the joint investor account.
Articles in this section
- Can I add another investor to my FundsIndia account?
- How can I pay for my investments with FundsIndia?
- I'm an NRI investor with FundsIndia. I've just moved back to India for good. How do I change my investment status from 'Non Resident Indian' (NRI) to 'Resident Indian' (RI) with FundsIndia, and with all the respective AMC's?
- How do I add a second registered bank account with FundsIndia?
- How do I change my registered bank account with FundsIndia?
- I just moved residences. How do I change my address in your records?
- I am receiving statements and documents related to mutual funds from different entities apart from FundsIndia. What are these companies? Is FundsIndia sharing my investment details with outside entities?
- For a joint investor account, should all the investors have completed their registration with FundsIndia?
- How many investors can a joint account contain?
- Do I need to provide different bank account information for additional investors in my account?