Failure of an instalment will not result in any charges or penalties from FundsIndia or your AMC’s (Asset Management Company) side. However, you should check with your bank if there are any charges for failed mandate payments. If you fail an instalment, you can make additional investments later to stay on track towards your goal. If your SIPs are rejected consecutively for 2 months due to lack of funds, the SIPs will be deactivated.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?