A Flexi SIP allows you to vary the amount of your investments every month. If you do not want to invest a fixed amount, and prefer more control over your investments, you can set up a Flexi SIP. You will have to specify a default amount for your investments. Seven days prior to your SIP’s date, you will have the option to change the SIP amount for that month. If you do not change the SIP amount, the default amount selected by you will be invested.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?