No. To comply with regulatory requirements, we require you to open a new demat account and a brokerage account through us to trade on our platform.
Articles in this section
- Can I subscribe IPO through FundsIndia Portal?
- What are Day Trades? Can I make Day Trades (do intraday trading) through FundsIndia?
- Change in 5 Day Margin exposure and interest.
- What types of equity accounts does FundsIndia offer?
- How can I open an equity trading account with FundsIndia?
- Under 5-Day Margin trading, when will my investment be automatically squared off?
- Under 5-Day Margin trading, what happens in case of any short delivery from the exchange?
- I have taken a position on the same scrip, but on different days. Can I square off the second order first under 5-Day Margin trading?
- For 5-Day Margin trading, when will the realized profits / losses get credited / debited to/from my trading account?
- How will the interest and brokerage be charged to my account for 5-Day Margin trading?