Yes, in order to invest through a joint FundsIndia investor account, all the investors in that account need to complete their online registration, get their KYC registration done, and submit their supporting documents to FundsIndia.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of the Super Savings account?
- How long does it take for my redemption proceeds to reflect in my bank account?
- How can I redeem my investment?
- What is instant redemption?
- Are there any entry/ exit charges?
- Why is the mandate limit Rs. 25,000 when my investment amount is lesser than that?
- How do I update my contact number with FundsIndia?
- Can I avail your advisory services without registering with FundsIndia?
- What are the benefits of using the FundsIndia platform?
- For a joint investor account, should all the investors have completed their registration with FundsIndia?