There are well-defined ways of doing that. You will always have access to the folio numbers of your investments. This will also be on the records of mutual fund houses, and their back offices. You can use this number to contact either the fund house, or their back office to verify your investment. If your investment is with a CAMS-supported mutual fund house (one of the back office services), you can use their mail-back service (available on their website) to verify your investments.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access my capital gains?
- What is the minimum amount of investment?
- How much insurance amount do I get from a SIP insured fund?
- What type of insurance is provided?
- What are the advantages of investing in Mutual Funds?
- How do Mutual Funds work?
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- How do I update my nominee details?
- Can I open a National Pension Scheme (NPS) account with FundsIndia?
- What is EUIN ?