An SIP is a method of investing in mutual funds. Through an SIP, you can invest in mutual funds systematically, i.e., on a regular basis. The investment amount will be debited from your bank account every month, and invested into a fund of your choice.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?