In case any short payout is received from the exchange for any particular security, and if the client has multiple open positions in the said scrip, then the position will get closed for a short quantity on FIFO (First In First Out) basis.
Articles in this section
- Can I subscribe IPO through FundsIndia Portal?
- What are Day Trades? Can I make Day Trades (do intraday trading) through FundsIndia?
- Change in 5 Day Margin exposure and interest.
- What types of equity accounts does FundsIndia offer?
- How can I open an equity trading account with FundsIndia?
- Under 5-Day Margin trading, when will my investment be automatically squared off?
- Under 5-Day Margin trading, what happens in case of any short delivery from the exchange?
- I have taken a position on the same scrip, but on different days. Can I square off the second order first under 5-Day Margin trading?
- For 5-Day Margin trading, when will the realized profits / losses get credited / debited to/from my trading account?
- How will the interest and brokerage be charged to my account for 5-Day Margin trading?