Form 15G is meant for Resident Individuals who are below 65 years of age. Form 15H is meant for senior citizens who are 65 years of age, or more, during that financial year.
Articles in this section
- Which corporate fixed deposits are online payment-enabled on FundsIndia?
- What is the investment period for corporate fixed deposits?
- On the submission of Form 15G/15H, will there be any query from the income tax department?
- What is Form 15G/15H? Where can I access it?
- What is the difference between Form 15G and Form 15H?
- Can an NRI invest in deposits?
- What is the difference between a fixed deposit and a cumulative deposit?
- What is the maximum amount of investment that a company can accept in a corporate fixed deposit?
- Is there any scope for the principal to appreciate?
- When is TDS deducted on the interest earned from corporate fixed deposits?