After we receive the signed bank mandate, the same will be sent to the bank for registration, subject to verification. Normally, it takes about 20 business days for the mandate to get approved, after which the auto debit process will be initiated. You will receive an email confirmation once the mandate gets enabled.
Articles in this section
- How does the payment using the Easy Pay option work?
- How do I change the SIP date and tenure?
- How do SIPs work for NRI investors?
- How long does it take to process a bank mandate?
- What is a Value-averaging Investment Plan (VIP)?
- What is a Flexi SIP?
- What is an Alert SIP?
- How do I add a biller for iSIP?
- What is an iSIP?
- Is it necessary to have a mandate to set up a SIP?