No, unfortunately C/O address proof is not a valid document to process KYC.
Articles in this section
- How do I complete the registration with FundsIndia?
- I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- How do I open a new account and avail the Paperless investing services from FundsIndia?
- Do you offer pick up service to re-collect the documents to clear discrepancy?
- I have received a mail stating my documents are under discrepancy. What does it mean?
- What are the documents required to open a corporate / society / trust / company account?
- Is it possible to change my tax status with FundsIndia?
- Can I merge two individual FundsIndia accounts?
- Does FundsIndia offer direct mutual fund plans?
- Do you accept C/O address proof to process KYC?