Do not worry if you see this error as it means that your PAN number is existing in our database already. Probably you had registered earlier with the same PAN number for a FundsIndia account. Rather than trying to register again, try signing in to your old account and you will be good to go!
Articles in this section
- How do I complete the registration with FundsIndia?
- I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- How do I open a new account and avail the Paperless investing services from FundsIndia?
- Do you offer pick up service to re-collect the documents to clear discrepancy?
- I have received a mail stating my documents are under discrepancy. What does it mean?
- What are the documents required to open a corporate / society / trust / company account?
- Is it possible to change my tax status with FundsIndia?
- Can I merge two individual FundsIndia accounts?
- Does FundsIndia offer direct mutual fund plans?
- Do you accept C/O address proof to process KYC?