SIP with Insurance is a product where you get life insurance cover when you set up a SIP. There will be no additional cost for the insurance, but the AMC may impose certain conditions to be fulfilled for availing insurance.
Articles in this section
- How do I start a SIP with Insurance investment through FundsIndia?
- Will I get tax benefits under 80C of the Income Tax Act?
- Why am I being asked for a nominee?
- What are the mutual fund schemes that offer SIP with Insurance?
- Can I change the scheme/amount/SIP date?
- How long will the SIP insurance cover be valid?
- Does SIP Insurance Fund have any restrictions on age?
- Does Sip Insurance fund have any exit load?
- What is SIP with Insurance?
- What if I hold the folio jointly with my family member?