Login to the FundsIndia website. Go to the Ínvest’ tab. Under Mutual Funds, there is an invest button on the right hand side. Click on it and select SIP with Insurance.
Articles in this section
- How do I start a SIP with Insurance investment through FundsIndia?
- Will I get tax benefits under 80C of the Income Tax Act?
- Why am I being asked for a nominee?
- What are the mutual fund schemes that offer SIP with Insurance?
- Can I change the scheme/amount/SIP date?
- How long will the SIP insurance cover be valid?
- Does SIP Insurance Fund have any restrictions on age?
- Does Sip Insurance fund have any exit load?
- What is SIP with Insurance?
- What if I hold the folio jointly with my family member?