Not online. However, it can be done only by offline with the help of customer support. Kindly note that the insurance will get lapsed if the SIP is stopped before completing 36 installments
Articles in this section
- How do I start a SIP with Insurance investment through FundsIndia?
- Will I get tax benefits under 80C of the Income Tax Act?
- Why am I being asked for a nominee?
- What are the mutual fund schemes that offer SIP with Insurance?
- Can I change the scheme/amount/SIP date?
- How long will the SIP insurance cover be valid?
- Does SIP Insurance Fund have any restrictions on age?
- Does Sip Insurance fund have any exit load?
- What is SIP with Insurance?
- What if I hold the folio jointly with my family member?